Terms and Conditions
This page advises the Terms & Conditions on which we supply any of our products.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering any items from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
1. All prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate.
2. An order is not confirmed until we are in receipt of a relevant deposit and a signed copy of our Terms & Conditions Contract.
3. All transport / delivery & collection charges are calculated dependent upon location.
4. The event venue must be notified prior to the event that we will be arriving.
5. We require a reasonable access time to the event venue and area(s) in which we have been asked to decorate / set-up. If access is unreasonable, restricted or blocked then we do not accept any responsibility for delays in set-up and/or performance times. An additional charge may be applicable for the additional time due to not being able to gain appropriate access to the venue as required.
6. We will make every effort to ensure all services are provided as scheduled but do not accept any liability whatsoever for late delivery due to circumstances beyond our control i.e. road congestion, breakdown of vehicle, flooding, fire, road blocks, sickness or civil unrest. We will however endeavour to supply a suitable and acceptable replacement.
7. Any query or complaint on goods received must be made by the client or a representative of the client, but must be notified to our office within 7 working days of the event.
8. Seventh Heaven Events Ltd is under no liability whatsoever for any injury or damage sustained as a result of broken glass, materials or any equipment whilst under hire.
9. We have the right to revise and amend these terms & conditions from time to time.
10. You will be subject to the terms & conditions in force at the time that you order any items from us, unless any change to these terms & conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
11. Whilst we will endeavour to honour quotations and absorb any increases in price due to market fluctuations, we reserve the right to advise the client and charge a supplement should the Quotation require adjustment due to significant adverse market forces beyond our control.
HIRE ITEMS – All goods are hired to the following conditions
1. All goods remain the absolute property of Seventh Heaven Events Ltd.
2. The hirer is solely responsible for all hire items from the moment of acceptance / installation at the venue until the time of collection / return to our premises.
3. When the client is hiring any items, separate security information is required in the form of a debit or credit card. This information is requested at the same time you receive your final invoice. Security information is not activated; it is held on file until all hire items have been collected, are undamaged and put back into stock. Security information will then be destroyed.
4. In the event of loss or damage of any hire items, security information will be activated and we shall notify you, in writing, of the reasons.
5. A charge will be made if collection of hire items is delayed due to the items not being made available or from incorrect instructions from the client, resulting in further trips to recover our property.
FRESH FLOWER DECORATIONS
1. All floral products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties for reasons beyond our control or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right to substitute any product, with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality, without notice. Where this is necessary, we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible.
1. All balloon products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the balloons we have received are faulty or do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right to substitute any product, with an alternate product of a similar style, without notice. Where this is necessary, we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible.
2. All balloon inflation will take place at the venue. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the venue is available to us with sufficient time for inflation and subsequent decorations to be installed.
3. All balloon décor become the property and responsibility of the client upon completion.
4. We do not accept any responsibility for any balloon damage caused by rare atmospheric conditions.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. A £50.00 deposit is required to confirm an order for any venue decorations.
2. A further £50.00 deposit is required to confirm an order for any personal bridal flowers.
3. A further £50.00 deposit is required to confirm an order for church flowers.
4. A deposit (50% of the total cost) is required to confirm an order for any specialist items. Specialist items are indicated by a ** on your proposal.
5. All deposits are non-refundable.
6. All deposits paid will be deducted from your final balance.
7. We will contact you 4-6 weeks prior to your event to confirm and finalise all details. An order confirmation and final invoice will be prepared and sent to you. The invoice must be paid in full and cleared in our account before the event and by the payment due date (shown on the invoice).
In the event of cancellation of an order/event, cancellation charges are as follows0 – 6 weeks prior to the event =100% 6 – 10 weeks prior to the event = 50%